With a holistic and collaborative vision, as ‘real life designers’, we aim to help build a more caring, healthy, inclusive, ethical and sustainable society.
We do this through:
- Helping to build visions and designing strategies for our complex challenges
- Initiating projects in collaboration with public and private organizations, with the focus on increasing public awareness and transferring knowledge. While generating sustainable practices for starters and professionals working on sustainable, circular and social design
- Working on shaping the role of designers in society
- Developing concepts, tools and design methodologies to approach social, environmental and economic challenges in a creative and integrated way
- Bringing together experienced organizations from different sectors, local and international, to put theoretical concepts into practice.
Our ultimate aim is to leave visions, ideas and prototypes to the next generations, so that they can improve them and continue the journey, with critical questions and creative answers, in building communities in harmony with nature and human essence.
Learn more about our principles